Landocol (EMP is sole Australian Landolt Agent) is used for the temporary fixing of floor coverings. It is popular with exhibition contractors and event organisers for holding temporary floor coverings in place over an exisitng floor covering. Landocol will hold the floor covering in place but can be easily removed and should not leave residues on the original floor covering.
LANDOCOL - the fast and clean method for temporary and removable laying of carpet or wood flooring, no equipment needed to lay. Landocol is Nonwoven for laying textile floor coverings, with adhesive on both sides. Therefore, you can lay textile floor coverings quickly and odourlessly without glue. Great for exhibitions!
- On hard coverings such as lino and parquet floors (which are no longer used in their original state), and on timber, concrete, needle felt and non-porous stone floors.
- Carpets adhere as if glued and are wheelchair resistant (subject to a suitable top material)
- Ideal for heated floors
- Enhances walking comfort
- Improves step sound absorption (9dB according to DIN 4102)
- Free of plasticizer, is non-ageing and non-rotting
- Carpets or wooden floors remain easily removable
NOT SUITABLE for long time laying on floors with a high plasticizer content such as e.g. PVC and porous stone floors (marble, clay tiles, etc.)
- The base floors must be free of dust, wax and grease
- To be laid at room temperature if possible
- Best grip if porous substrates and particle boards are primed
- Additionally, fix seams with double-sided adhesive tape or weld with suitable making-up tape.
Depending on the duration and the load applied while laying a floor cover with LANDOCOL, no residue of adhesive should remain on the substrate or the old utility cover, the adhesive is water soluble and non agressive. Any residue can be easily cleaned off with warm soapy water, or with supermarket goods - white spirits or home drycleaning fluid.
Unit weight: approx. 180 g/m²
Density: (p) 71.0 kg/cub mtr
Thickness: approx. 2.3 mm
Heat conductibility λ: approx. 0.038 W/m·K
Thermal resistance R: approx. 0.053 m²·K/W
Air permeability acc. to SNV 198561: 1,710 ltr./sqm.sec
Shampooing over is fine, if it is done properly.
Delivery form: Rolls of
Length: 27.8 m
Width: 60, 80, 90, 120, 180cm
Diameter approx.: 27 cm
Please click here for Technical Specifications
** As the working conditions and the multitude of different materials are outside our influence, no legal claim can be derived from the information provided by us. We recommend to carry out adequate own testing.
The recommendations made by the producers of the covering should be adhered to.